144 PC Eco Wood Buliding Kit - Fits with Kapla Planks - Luco
This is an unique building kit is made out of eco wooden planks and H shaped blocks. That connect without screws or snaps. Each set includes wheels for more action. The H blocks Fit standard planks like KAPLA planks
- 144 Pieces
- Bamboo storage chest
- Made from rubber wood, an eco wood
- Suitable for ages 3+
- Warning Small parts may be a chocking hazard for children under the age of 3
- LUCO toys are based in the Netherlands and manufacture toys in Thailand
- 3rd party Safety tested, CE certified & EN71 Compliant
About the Brand: LUCO
- Worldwide patented.
- Only 5 shapes and 1.000.000 possibilities
- With only Crosses, H-shapes and planks you can build the world.
- From buildings, to animals, creatures, vehicles, people, robots, plants, Superwomen anything is possible.
- Enhances creativity and 4d insight of our children.
- Our blocks develop fine motor skills.
- Sustainable beautiful packaging.
- Our blocks are colored with water based paint. Tested, certified and child safe.
With our unique Luco wooden blocks children can play for hours use their 3D skills increase fine motor skills build imagination and nurture their creativity.
When we were looking for construction toys for our son in common large sized toy shops, we were shocked about the amount of plastic junk we found. How can we give our precious children plastic throw away products and tell them to save the planet at the same time? How can we poison their brains like this? Walking in the most common Toy shops still makes us a bit sad. “Where does all this garbage end up?” is all that goes through our minds.
As Industrial Designers we wanted to create sustainable toys for our children. That is how we came up with our unique ecofriendly sustainable wooden construction Blocks. Made of rubber wood. Trees out of rubber that get a second chance to enhance children’s development. We are grateful that our blocks have become a succes and that we can change our planet a bit. And now you can as well! Let’s connect some more and love our planet and each other.