Dinkum Doll - Poppet - Olli Ella
full of love and wonder, they're the Dinkum Dolls! Children can snuggle them, dress them, and style their hair. Dinkum Dolls are posable, with arms, legs and a head that moves - they can also sit and even stand when wearing their shoes!
The Dinkum Dolls are made from the softest, snuggliest cotton outer, making them perfect for not only playing with, but cuddling and going to sleep alongside. They feature the sweetest embroidered details, from their eyes and mouth, to the little rainbow over their heart.
It’s up to your child to choose who their Dinkum doll is, and with their loveable faces, posable bodies and huggable selves, there is no end to the fun and imaginative play ahead.
- Each doll comes with its own removable unisex outfit, socks, diaper, and shoes.
- Size: About 14" high
- **does not include extra accessories or PJs shown in lifestyle photos but can be purchased separately.
- Safe for children from birth 0 years+
- This product meets or exceeds ASTM, COSIA, EN71 & AS/NZS ISO 8124-1:2019 toy safety regulations for children 0+)
- Spot clean or for machine wash: Place doll inside pillow case and wash on cold, gentle cycle with mild laundry detergent.
About the Brand:
Olli Ella was founded by sisters who since they can remember wanted to create something magical today. Their idea is that just because something is made for a nursery, it needn’t look out of place elsewhere. At Olli Ella they love to play with color and design. They manufacture all of their nursery furniture and baby bedding in England and Australia using the finest materials. And when they do import from overseas, they hand-pick suppliers who are fair trade and share their ethos for quality and attention to detail.
Ollie Ella is a Certifed B Corporation, which means they meet the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose. B Corps are accelerating a global culture shift to redefine success in business and build a more inclusive and sustainable economy.