Hundred Counting Board
This hundred board is crafted from beech wood and features one hundred numbered “cups” that can be filled by your little one while counting, sorting, and playing. Comes with 100 felted balls 10 balls of each color in 10 different colors so can easily practice sorting by color and designing different patterns on the board.
So many different uses for this versatile board it can be used at so many different ages and abilities.
- Sort by Rows of Colors
- Count from 1 - 100 while filling in the cups with balls - and do the same thing while going backwards.
- Practice counting by 2s, 3s, 5s - and place different color balls on those tables.
- Cover up some numbers with balls and ask your child which numbers are covered.
- Try adding in some other loose parts and use as a sorting board.
- 100 Felt Balls & Muslin Pouch
- Wood Board
- Bamboo Tongs
Additional Balls to fit this board available here
- Approximately 9 x 9
- 3 years +
- Felt balls made in Nepal from natural wood under fair trade guidelines .
- CPSIA & ASTM compliant