Hydrangea Fairy - Summer Flower Fairy - Flower Hat Fairy
These magical fairies come to us all the way from Romania where they are lovingly handcrafted; each one with a little bit of magic. Wonderful for small world play, dollhouses, and of course fairy gardens.
- Purple Hydrangea fairy - A standing doll with bendable arms and an light purple hydrangea bloom on her head.
- 2.5" high fairy with bendable arms
Check out all of our fairies and fairy houses & furniture here
- This is a handmade doll and because of that, while we strive for the same overall look, minor differences may occur between the doll that you purchase and the doll featured in the picture.
- Handmade In Romania
- Hand-sewn, designed to stand unaided, head and body filled with recycled paper cores, bottom sealed with wool felt
- Age: 3 years +
- Safety: Choking hazard small parts, not for children under the age of 3, adult supervision required.
About Ambrosius Flower Fairies
Ambrosius launched their first dolls in 1996 as a collaboration between Mrs. Katalin Poszony, the owner of Ambrosius, and the Waldorf School in Cluj-Napoca. The result is an adorable eco-friendly doll handcrafted out of renewable materials like wool felt, wool and wood which replicates a certain flower or fruit and is meant for both decorative and educational purposes. Ever since their manufacturing team of talented and hard working ladies have been spend countless hours of work to handmake with patience and love every single one of their dolls.
All of these high-quality dolls are entirely handmade; Ambrosius is one of the few Romanian companies that proudly offers work-at-home opportunities for mothers with young children, retired persons and persons with disabilities. A part of the firm’s profit is donated to the local Waldorf school and also to support education in some of the poorer villages of Transylvania.