Montessori Sand Writing Tray with Flashcard Holder
Our wooden sand writing tray is the perfect learning resource to develop early mark making and letter formation. Using sand is a tactile and sensory way to help your child become confident with forming letters and numbers. They can use their finger or the writing stick to make marks in the sand which can be easily wiped away. This encourages them to practice and not worry about making mistakes.
There are so many opportunities for learning with our sand tray. It can be used for forming numbers or shapes and great for practising pre-writing lines. The board has been made long enough that children can begin to write simple cvc words as demonstrated in the photos.
- Solid wood with 1 section and a card slot.
- made from beech wood and is sanded smooth to touch
- Size - Just under 12" wide x 6" high
- Includes a small bag of play sand and wooden pencil
- 3 years +
- Made in UK
- Made solid wood and sanded smooth, Both sand tray and the playsand are both CE tested