Natural Egg Dye Kit- Natural Earth Paint
Celebrate spring, and show you care for the earth with safe, natural egg dyes. Made from fruits, herbs, and veggies. No petroleum products here!
4 colors of natural dye that can be blended to make 6 - 7 colors.
- Simply pour the powdered dye into 1/2 cup of hot water and place egg in solution for 10-20 min.
- Age 3+ Choking Hazard. Not for children under 3 years. Use with appropriate supervision.
- Made in the USA in a 100% solar powered facility
- CE Certified, Meets or exceeds ASTM D4236 standards
- Ingredients: Pure, natural fruit & vegetable extracts (spinach, purple carrots, turmeric, beets, and red cabbage)
Gluten-free, Vegan, and GMO-free
About Earth Paints:
Natural Earth Paint was founded in 2011 by professional artist, mom and environmentalist, Leah Fanning. After becoming pregnant with her first child in 2009, Leah immediately disposed of all of her toxic and synthetic supplies. She had been searching for truly non-toxic, yet very high quality art supplies for years and with the news of her baby on the way she finally decided to create the products that she desired. After realizing that this way of painting created much higher quality and more archival supplies than the synthetic, toxic counterparts, she was on a mission to spread the word to artists everywhere.
Natural Earth Paint was born soon after with only two products: the Children’s Earth Paint Kit and the Earth Oil Paint Kit and production took place in one small room at home. After years of dedication, hard work, and support from eco-conscious customers like you, we are thankful to be a growing business as we continue to spread the word about our all-natural products.