Stockmar Colored Pencils - Triangular Shape - 12 Colors +1 Graphite
- 12 Colored Pencils
- 1 Graphite Drawling Pencil - "B"
- Storage Tin
- Large Triangular shape (easier for children to hold, and they don't roll off tables)
- FSC®-certified limewood barrel
- Soft and extra-strong lead boasts excellent sharpening and break-proof properties
- The balanced blend of moist and dry components form the basis for the leads in STOCKMAR colored pencils. Thanks to a precisely balanced amount of high-quality micro-crystalline wax, every color has its own unique depth and light. The colors have been carefully selected and are perfectly coordinated.
- Age 3+ Choking Hazard. Not for children under 3 years. Use with appropriate supervision.
- Made in the Germany
- CE Certified, Meets or exceeds ASTM, & EN71 standards
Founded by Hans Stockmar in 1922, first with beekeeping products and beeswax candles, then at the urging of art teachers he developed the modelling beeswax. Over time and with Waldorf teachers, Stockmar created other products, most notably the wax crayon, watercolors and wax decorating sheets.
Today Stockmar products are known around the world for their uncompromised quality and production adherence to high pedagogical, artistic, social and environmental standards. They are regularly subjected to testing by independent laboratories in Germany to insure their safety and purity.
Goethe’s Theory of Color
Based on Goethe’s Theory of Color, the color range is consistent throughout the entire Stockmar assortment. Almost all of Stockmar’s art products are available in this wide range of colors which complement each other. Meaning a carmine colored pencil or wax crayon, is the same carmine as the watercolors, modelling beeswax and decorating wax. Therefore the mixing techniques of combining crayons along with watercolors produce a very harmonious effect. This specific choice of colors, the mutual harmony of the individual colors and the excellent mixing capabilities, is what we refer to as the Stockmar Color Harmony.