The Phonics pack consists of 37 double-sided cards with simplistic and engaging illustrations of animals doing sports and activities, because… why can’t a bear play badminton or a penguin go paddleboarding? Each animal has a name to help identify and make the phonic sound more relatable, you will meet Ollie the octopus, Lara the lion, Gary the goat amongst many other new friends.
- Introduction, instruction, terminology and game cards
- 25 Phonic Cards – Single letter one side with animal friends doing sports and activities on the reverse
- 7 Digraph Phonic Cards – Double letter one side with animal friends doing sports and activities on the reverse
- 1 Double sided Sound Blending Card
- 1 Pronunciation Card
- 1 Sound Group Card
- Size: About 4" x 6"
- 3 years +
- We recommend that children 3 years and under should be supervised when using our flashcards. Cards and packaging should not be chewed or sucked on, doing so may result in small parts causing a choking hazard.
- The cards are printed on FSC durable paper stock, with a matt laminated finish so they can be wiped clean. The rounded edges making them safe and perfect for little hands. The ink used is 100% eco-friendly and entirely plant-based, manufactured from renewable sources. Designed and made in the UK.
We know Phonics can seem daunting but we’ve done all the hard work for you. With our simple to follow instruction cards, you will find everything you need to follow your exciting phonics journey. We will teach you how to use our cards, sound blending, pronunciation, phonics terminology and even phonic games – we’ve got you covered. Each learning group has been cleverly segmented into their own letter groups by colour, so you can concentrate on one group at a time. From there you can start to introduce sound blending where we will start you off by giving you examples of simple words.
These hands-on phonics cards are ideal to help preschoolers and early years to learn their letter sounds, boost confidence, and develop more understanding about reading simple words.