Dinosaur Bones Made From Stones - For Little Paleontologist
A must for all your dinosaur enthusiasts, these wonderfully tactile bones are guaranteed to inspire and excite. Bury them in sand or soil, immerse them in water or leave them outside to be discovered. Once unearthed, they will instantly appeal to children’s natural instincts to investigate, sort, order and compare, providing the ideal opportunity to introduce and practice early math language. Durable enough to be used throughout an early years setting and safe for use with your younger learners, the set includes 12 dinosaur bones in four different lengths.
- 12 Bones - 3 of each size
- Sizes range from 2.5 - 5" long
- 2 years +
- Stones are made from a unique stone composite and are strong enough to be used even by your roughest littles, both inside and outdoors.
- CE, ASTM963 & EN71 compliant
- Designed in the UK; imported