Around the world phonics and sounds flashcards - Jo Collier
“Around the World Phonics and Sounds” Flashcards.
A pack of 34 cards, 26 phonetically correct alphabet cards and a mixture of 8 sound blends and diagraphs cards. They are designed to focus on the sound of the letter and how it is used. Along with realistic original paintings on the front, they have our signature fun facts and an additional alliteration sentence on the back. For example “The amazing astronaut always ate an apple before an adventure.” This helps to emphasize the sound of the letter on each card. We have gathered and illustrated some favorites from all around the world that would spark that love of learning in everyone that sees them.
- 34 cards w/ storage pouch
- 8 sounds and 26 phonetically correct alphabet cards.
- Printed on the reverse side are interesting facts and an alliteration sentence or rhyming sentence.
- Cards are - 4.25" x 6"
- 3 years +
- Designed and printed in Australia by Jo Collier
- These are a learning tool and young children must be supervised with them.