Classic Mini Natural Wood Spinning Top in a Glass Jar - Mader
A natural wood spinning top that was the very first style Klaus Mader made, back in 1985. Made of hardwood in a variety of natural tones that show the beauty of the wood grain and markings.
This miniature version of the "Classic" design closely resembles tops of yester-year. It's made from a single piece of wood that has been oil finished and includes the company's trademark burn line along the equator of the top.
- 1 top
- Size - 1.25" tall and about 1" wide
- Color - Variety of natural woods from light to dark (we will pick for you)
- Glass Jar with cork stopper
- Degree of Difficulty: 1 out of 6
- Age 3 years +
- WARNING! - CHOCKING HAZARD - small parts not for children under the age of 3
- WARNING! - glass jar is not a toy, use under adult supervision and remove immediately if becomes broken.
- Handmade in Austria
- Meets or exceeds ASTM & EN71
Mader kreiselmanufaktur from Austria are some of the nicest tops made today. Their spinning tops have up to 20 different steps before they are complete, the tops are turned, burned, embossed, carved, brushed, painted and varnished. Each top is made from a single piece of wood and is then hand painted in beautiful color combinations.