Cuddly Animals - Small Drake - Organic Cotton and Lambs Wool - Senger Naturwelt
The adorable mallard duck is crafted with utmost care and attention to detail in Germany. This small drake is made with the finest materials including organically grown cotton and lambswool, ensuring that it is not only soft and cuddly but also environmentally friendly.
Senger Naturwelt is renowned for their commitment to quality workmanship, using premium materials, and adhering to strict safety standards. This handmade cat is no exception, meticulously crafted to last by safe enough for the youngest of freinds.
- Size: About 17" Long (small size)
- Made from Organic Cotton and lambs wood
- Includes a removable pouch of spelt for warming or cooling (do not microwave)
- See instructions on product tag for proper heating/cooling
- Safe for children from 2 months and +
- Handwash only, Do not wring, spin, or tumble dry
- This product meets or exceeds ASTM, COSIA, EN71
- Designed and made in Germany
About the Brand:
The world of SENGER revolves around cuddly animals, hand puppets, grabbing toys, furniture and always around to bring joy and comfort. SENGER was founded over 30 years ago by Sabine and Volker SENGER. To this day, they both work on each product design with their own needle and thread. Paired with the fact all of our toys are hand-tailored, it means every product is unique in its own way.
Their experience has shown that the first toy a child loves earns a very special place in their heart that cannot be replaced, which is why we put so much attention to detail in all our products. Sustainability is also at the heart of our brand, ensuring we use robust, quality materials that are free from harmful chemicals. This is especially important due to the close physical contact between a child and their toy – sure to guarantee a long-lasting companionship.