Dinosaur Activity Flashcards
Fun and brightly coloured Dinosaur Flashcards for the dino obsessed. Discover new dinosaur names and learn fun facts about the prehistoric world of dinosaurs! This “Learn by Doing… Dinosaurs” pack of 20 cards introduces a few of our favourites. Learn how to pronounce their long names, get to know interesting facts and of course create ‘dino play’ ideas to help build on key developmental skills, including confidence and creativity.
- 20 Double sided cards
- Brightly coloured fun Dinosaur flashcards with dinosaur names.
- Each pack comes with pronunciation tips on how to say their long names. e.g – ‘Triceratops’ -> ‘tri · SERRA · tops’
- Child-friendly font for ease of legibility
- Includes the following Dinos: Tyrannosaurus, Stegosaurus, Triceratops, Spinosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Diplodocus, Velociraptor, Ankylosaurus, Brachiosaurus, Pteranodon, Plesiosaurus, Pachycephalosaurus, Iguanodon, Ichthyosaurus, Mosasaurus, Dilophosaurus, Coelophysis, Carnotaurus, Deinocheirus
- Size: About 4" x 6"
- 3 years +
- We recommend that children 3 years and under should be supervised when using our flashcards. Cards and packaging should not be chewed or sucked on, doing so may result in small parts causing a choking hazard.
- The cards are printed on FSC durable paper stock, with a matt laminated finish so they can be wiped clean. The rounded edges making them safe and perfect for little hands. The ink used is 100% eco-friendly and entirely plant-based, manufactured from renewable sources. Designed and made in the UK.
The Learn by Doing… Writing pack is perfect for preschool thought school age kids
The cards are printed on FSC durable paper stock, with a gloss finish so they can be used with a wipeable pen and wiped clean and used over and over. The rounded edges making them safe and perfect for little hands. The ink used is 100% eco-friendly and entirely plant-based, manufactured from renewable sources.
Designed and printed in the UK to reduce our carbon footprint. Printed on FSC paper.