Kitpas with Holder Stick Water Color Crayons - 12 colors
This set of 12 Kitpas with holder Stick Crayons is the perfect size for younger artist because of the thick chunky size. This increases durability, ease of grip and holds up better to wild scribblers. Unlike regular crayons, Kitpas Stick Crayons can be used on any non porous surfaces such as paper, glass, mirrors and whiteboards. They have a smooth texture, and their extra bright colors and are water soluble so just add water and it instantly turns into watercolour paint.
- 12 Colors - White, Pink, Red, Orange, light Orange, Yellow, Yellow Green, Green, Light Blue, Blue, Brown, Black
- Case on all Crayons to keep your hands clean
- Box with 2 small compartments to mix colors in to paints.
DRAWS ON NON-POROUS SURFACE: Draws on almost any surface: paper, glass, mirrors and whiteboard. When to clean off, just wipe with wet cloth
- WATER SOLUBLE: with just a few strokes of a wet brush your drawing will become a gorgeous watercolor painting
- Age 3+ Choking Hazard. Not for children under 3 years. Use with appropriate supervision.
- Made in the Japan
- CE Certified, Meets or exceeds ASTM, & EN71 standards
Kitpas Japan is guided by the philosophy that everyone, regardless of ability can find happiness and satisfaction through their work. In 1960 they hired their first 2 employees with intellectual disabilities. Since then we have adapted our manufacturing methods and work environment so we can continue to hire employees with different abilities.
Currently 70% of our employees have intellectual disabilities. They all work together in a cooperative space where hourglasses replace clocks and measuring and testing devices have been designed specially for the needs of our employees.
They are committed to enhancing their customers’ creative experience while engaging in earth friendly manufacturing and empowering people with disabilities. Our goal is to have 100 employees with disabilities by the year 2030. We are happy to say that we feel really good about what we are doing in the world!