Lolly Spinning Top - Rainbow Wooden Spinning Top - Mader
A rainbow spinning top crafted from a solid piece of wood, the Lolly top is one of the more challenging tops to spin but is so worth the practice, but because of the long stem it can also be spun much easier by rolling through the palms of your hands. (picture rubbing you hands together to warm them up)
- 1 top rainbow spinning top
- Top Size - 5" tall and about 2" wide
- Degree of Difficulty: 5 out of 6
- Age 3 years +
- WARNING! - CHOCKING HAZARD - small parts not for children under the age of 3
- WARNING! - glass jar is not a toy, use under adult supervision and remove immediately if becomes broken.
- Handmade in Austria
- Meets or exceeds ASTM & EN71
Mader kreiselmanufaktur from Austria are some of the nicest tops made today. Their spinning tops have up to 20 different steps before they are complete, the tops are turned, burned, embossed, carved, brushed, painted and varnished. Each top is made from a single piece of wood and is then hand painted in beautiful color combinations.