Rainbow Cape - Dress Up - Sarah's Silks
Silk Capes are a staple of dress-up and dramatic play. They are silky soft yet durably made from heavyweight silk. An elastic neckband and shell button make our Capes easy to put on and take off and elegantly simple for children!
- Size - 32-inches long with an elastic band that comfortably stretches from 18 to 28-inches.
Fits most children ages 3 to 8
- two layers of 100% pure
- Dress-up play is the work of the child, and children benefit cognitively, physically, socially, and emotionally through this work.
- Open-ended play with dress-up costumes allows children to express their imagination and supports their independence.
- Dramatic play gives the child’s imagination free rein. Who, where, or what they can become is limitless, which allows our costume pieces to grow with the unique creative needs of each child and provides them with many years of lasting play value.
- Care: Silk pieces: Hand-wash with mild shampoo or dish soap and warm water. Hang dry, and iron on medium to restore shine.
- Sustainably Made: Silk toys are made from 100% pure mulberry silk. Gentle on Mother Earth, silk is a natural fiber that breaks down easily and returns to the soil, replenishing and nourishing Mother Earth.
- Safety tested by the rigorous standards of the U.S. & E.U. Fun & safe for all ages!