Reversible Silk Crown - Sarah's Silks - Rainbow and Star
Our Silk Crowns are shiny, beautiful, and fit comfortably! The elastic back allows them to stretch to fit most head sizes. Hand-painted on luminously textured jacquard silk in our most beloved colorways. Children will love incorporating crowns into daily dress-up and imaginative play, plus they're perfect for birthdays and other celebrations!
- The Silk Crowns are 21-inches in circumference with an elastic band that stretches to fit most heads comfortably, made with luminously textured jacquard silk, hand-painted, and silkscreened with earth-friendly dyes
- wrapped in 100% silk
- Dress-up play is the work of the child, and children benefit cognitively, physically, socially, and emotionally through this work.
- Open-ended play with dress-up costumes allows children to express their imagination and supports their independence.
- Dramatic play gives the child’s imagination free rein. Who, where, or what they can become is limitless, which allows our costume pieces to grow with the unique creative needs of each child and provides them with many years of lasting play value.
- Care: Silk pieces: Hand-wash with mild shampoo or dish soap and warm water. Hang dry, and iron on medium to restore shine.
- Sustainably Made: Silk toys are made from 100% pure mulberry silk. Gentle on Mother Earth, silk is a natural fiber that breaks down easily and returns to the soil, replenishing and nourishing Mother Earth.
- Safety tested by the rigorous standards of the U.S. & E.U. Fun & safe for all ages!