Skytails - Shooting Star - Sarah's Silks
Throw it! Catch it! Spin it!
Skytails are "bonkless" rubber balls (soft batting & covered in silk) that are easy to throw by the tail and don't hurt when you get hit by them. Bounces along the ground a few times for more catching chances.
- Shooting star skytail is a star-shaped stuffed ball with a star silk tail.
- Skytails come in a silk bag for easy storage.
- Dress-up play is the work of the child, and children benefit cognitively, physically, socially, and emotionally through this work.
- Open-ended play with dress-up costumes allows children to express their imagination and supports their independence.
- Dramatic play gives the child’s imagination free rein. Who, where, or what they can become is limitless, which allows our costume pieces to grow with the unique creative needs of each child and provides them with many years of lasting play value.
- Care: Silk pieces: Hand-wash with mild shampoo or dish soap and warm water. Hang dry, and iron on medium to restore shine.
- Sustainably Made: Silk toys are made from 100% pure mulberry silk. Gentle on Mother Earth, silk is a natural fiber that breaks down easily and returns to the soil, replenishing and nourishing Mother Earth.
- Safety tested by the rigorous standards of the U.S. & E.U. Fun & safe for all ages!